Health care is among the most highly regulated industries in the United States. From providing patient care to completing business transactions, nearly every area of the health care business is regulated in some way.
Nutile Law provides comprehensive legal services to clients in all aspects of health care transactions including regulatory, compliance, licensure and credentialing, and other matters. They have earned the respect of clients and peers alike, earning the designation as a First-Tier Firm in Health Care Law in the U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” rankings every year since 2010, the first year the award was granted and Maria Nutile was named the “Best Lawyer in Health Care Law for 2015 and 2017.
Representing Medical Professionals And Facilities Across The State
With clients throughout the Las Vegas Valley and across Nevada, Arizona and Colorado their extensive experience and thorough knowledge of the law allows the firm to provide more strategic representation and recommend more complete solutions to the legal problems that clients encounter.
Nutile Law advises clients on a variety of health care law matters, including:
- Structuring transactions and provider groups
- Labor and employment
- Accountable Care Organizations
- Managed care contracts
- Insurance regulation
- State and federal licensing and certifications
- Anti-trust, Stark and anti-kickback issues
- Licensure and credentialing issues, including licensing board matters
- Hospital and medical staff credentialing, peer review
- Medicare and Medicaid audits
- Compliance matters, including HIPAA, HITECH, fraud and abuse, and other issues
The goal at Nutile Law is to resolve your issues in a way that provides for the Health of Your Business.